Welcome to lamp and lighthouse. The Lamp and Lighthouse is a family-owned business located on the Courthouse Square in Cookeville, Tennessee. We have been serving the Upper Cumberland and Middle Tennessee area since 1974.
Whether you are building a house, remodeling, decorating your home or office, or fixing up an old lamp or fixture, The Lamp and Lighthouse has what you need. We have a great selection of quality products…
– Light fixtures – chandeliers to pendants, interior to exterior, bronze to nickel
– Ceiling fans – indoor and outdoor plus lights, down rods, and remotes
– Lamps – table to floor, contemporary to traditional, ceramic to metal
– Lamp shades – silk to hardback, uno to chimney, bell shapes to cylinder drums
– Art – framed prints, original oil paintings, canvas wraps and canvas transfers
– Candles – dinner tapers, jar candles, soy candles
– Home décor – accent tables, fireplace screens, vases, silk greenery
– Lamp & fixture repair – old & new, antique & vintage lamps and fixtures
– Lamp & fixture parts – socket to cords, canopies to chain, bases to candle covers
– Oil lamp parts – burners to wicks, chimneys to tripods, Aladdin parts
– Replacement glass/globes – chandeliers, ceiling fans, antique lamps and fixtures
– Light bulbs – incandescent to fluorescent, flood to halogen, specialty bulbs
…The Lamp and Lighthouse has all of this and so much more!
We invite you to visit our 4,000 square foot showroom located on the corner of Broad Street and Washington Avenue in Cookeville, TN – across the street from the Putnam County Courthouse in historic downtown Cookeville.
The Lamp and Lighthouse Cookeville